Mrs. Panesko's 5th Grade Class

Learning in order to Keep Moving Forward.

Week May 4 – May 8

May4

Hello Families!

I have attached a checklist that can be used to track your work this week.

I am happy to report that most of the students were working in Zearn this past week, however, only a few of the students actually spent the 30 minutes every day.  Students, Please be sure to spend the 30 minutes every day on the math.  That does not mean that you need to finish a lesson every day.  That means spend the 30 minutes working on the lessons. I have created an assignment for the Exit Tickets for lessons.  They are built with several lessons to do before you submit.  The resources are Word documents.  Use the draw tools on the Word Document to show your work, or print it out and do the work, then take a picture of the page and upload to the assignment.

Some of you are choosing to do your math in other applications like Khan Academy or Prodigy.  These are excellent supplemental tools.  I do not want you to leave those tools, but I do need you to show me your efforts in Zearn first before these other math tools.  The Prodigy Class Code is 20A315.  Please join my class so I can also monitor your progress on Prodigy.

Feel free to contact me through Teams or via email if you have any questions.  I am available.

Our Class Meetings will be on Monday and Wednesday at 10:30, and on Thursday at 10:00 for Social Studies with Mrs. Minaglia’s class this week.

I look forward to seeing you this week!

Mrs. Panesko

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Daily Entries

May 2020
S M T W T F S
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31  

Chronicles

welcome-to-my-classroom.-its-a-great-place-to-be.-250h1sl

Skip to toolbar